The Parkinson’s Association is sponsoring its 32th annual charity golf tournament to raise money for supportive, educational, and awareness programs for People with Parkinson’s Disease and their caregivers. This event will take place on Monday, June 3rd (2024), at the beautiful Thornapple Pointe in Grand Rapids, MI. Your contributions may be tax-deductible as provided by law.
Thornapple Pointe has won multiple awards for both its golf course as well as its fine dining. Enjoy lunch, a round of golf, a buffet dinner, and more at one of the area’s most beautiful and prestigious golf courses. The atmosphere, festivities, and food are always a great experience – all for a great cause! Register yourself or your group today. Availability is limited for participating in this fun and wonderful event. So hurry and register soon!!
- 10:30 AM: Event Registration is open through 12:00 PM. The Driving Range and Putting Green will be available for practice during this period.
- 11:00 AM: Grilled Lunch Buffet Served. Lunch will remain available through 11:45 AM.
- 12:00 PM: Shotgun Golf Start.
- 5:00 PM: Sit-down Dinner served, Awards Ceremony, Silent Auction, and Cash Bar available.
Register by May 1 to receive a 10% DISCOUNT.
This includes online registration, with an immediate confirmation and tax receipt, as well as registrations mailed to the following PO Box with payment:
Parkinson’s Association of West Michigan
c/o Joe Butcher
P.O. Box 217
Dewitt, MI 48820
If you would like a printer-friendly registration brochure, CLICK HERE. This brochure can be distributed to friends or family and can be used for mail-in registration
Please be aware of the following:
– Each registered group will consist of a maximum of four (4) people for ease of registration and cart grouping by the Golf Director. You may register as many groups as you like as long as there is availability on the course and carts to accommodate them. Be aware that availability will be limited to a total of 30 foursomes for the entire event.
– If you would like to be partnered with a specific individual or group, please make a notation of your request in the “Comments” section at the bottom of the reservation. If no notations or preferences are documented, you will be randomly paired up with other attendees to make groups of four (4) for easier golf play.