SUPPORT GROUPS BRING TOGETHER PATIENTS & FAMILIES WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCES AND PROVIDE USEFUL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION.
- When: 3rd Tuesday of each month from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Due to COVID, the Support Group is being held virtual until further notice. Please contact our Nurse Navigator for more information.
Planned 2020 Topics & Speakers: Each month, a different educational topic is presented by clinical experts in the treatment and management of Parkinson’s.
- June 16: Amy Hooyer, Certified Personal Trainer & Boxing Coach
Rock Steady Boxing West Michigan
- July 21: Dr. Ali, Spectrum Health Neurosurgeon
Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery
- August 18: Dr. David Bertram, Spectrum Health Neuropsychologist
- September 15: Martha, Spectrum Health Licensed Medical Social Worker
Advance Care Planning
- October 20: Sarah Raguckas, Pharmacist
PD Supplements and Adherence Aids for Medications
- November 17: Optimizing Nutrition in Parkinson’s Disease
Spectrum Health Registered Dietician
- December 15: NO SUPPORT GROUP DUE TO THE HOLIDAYS.
If you prefer a downloadable flyer, CLICK HERE.